1. Collection of Personal Information: We collect personal information for specific, legitimate purposes. The type and extent of information collected will always be relevant to the services we provide and will be gathered with your express knowledge and consent. You will be informed of the purpose for which we are collecting this information.
2. Use of Personal Information: We use personal information only for the purposes for which it was collected, and any other uses will require your explicit consent. We do not merge personally identifiable information with non-personally identifiable information unless we have your consent or it is required by law.
3. Data Retention: We retain your personal information only for as long as is necessary to fulfill the specified purposes, comply with our legal obligations, resolve disputes, and enforce our agreements.
4. Accuracy of Information: We aim to keep your personal data accurate, complete, and up-to-date. We encourage you to inform us of any changes or inaccuracies in your personal information.
5. Protection of Personal Information: We implement reasonable security measures, including technological and organizational safeguards, to protect your personal information against loss, theft, unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction.
6. Transparency: We ensure that information regarding our practices and policies related to the management of personal information is easily accessible and comprehensible.
7. Third-Party Services: Phentermine.Cards utilizes services such as Google Analytics and DoubleClick for Display Advertising. These services may collect non-personally identifiable information about your activities to provide customized services. You have the option to opt-out of Google Analytics for Display Advertising and customize Google Display Network ads [here](https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout/).